Ever wanted to be a teacher or a trainer but not sure how to advance your career in this area? Take the first step and attend our Train the Trainer courses.
Our Train the Trainer courses are ideal for anyone wanting to become a trainer. They teach you to be confident, engaging and interactive with your trainers and to learn when to notice confusion, anxiety or misunderstanding with your audience. The Training the Trainer courses touch on a combination of learning and teaching techniques, voice control, expressions and ensuring your trainees have the right level of understanding to be able to teach their subjects of expertise.
Book your course today!
Join us at one of our centres! If you can't make it, why not sign up take an online course or we can come directly to you!
Our Train the Trainer courses are extensive in nature but with practical examples for individuals wanting to become trainers, both for professional qualifications and leisure. The course builds on enthusiasm, body language, expressions and the psychology of trainees. Train the Trainer courses have been specifically written to ensure that it can be applied to all subject and to individuals as well as companies and products or portfolios. We have included a mixture of slides, workshops, practical skills and case studies for effective learning.
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROFESSIONAL
- Understanding group dynamics and training large groups
- Identifying your personal training style and developing your techniques
- Engaging content with words, expressions and body language
- Volume control and answering questions
- Using anecdotes, case studies and examples that your audience can relate to
- Psychology and learning when to read people
- Subjects to avoid and confrontation
- Handling objectives and questions
- Dealing with difficult participants and situations
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to become a trainer or provide training courses, potentially someone looking to present to a large group or organisation and want to increase their presenting and confidence skills.
- Certified Training Professional
- No previous requirements or pre-requisites
Trainer, Training Provider or Presenter
Uk Wide, London, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Cambridge, Southampton, Exeter, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Edinburgh and other city locations.
- £250 plus VAT – Online
- £375 plus VAT – Classroom
- £900 plus VAT – In House 10+ people
- Online (Live)
- Online (Recorded)
- Train the Trainer (3TTT)
Benefits from taking this course
- Increase your confidence in presenting to groups or large numbers of people
- Understanding your audience – psychology and body language
- Improve your presentation skills
- Learn to talk confidently and accurate
- Articulate your message in a way that others understand
- Techniques to engage your audience and body language