Sales professionals are at the forefront of any business but research shows that 70% have not been on any certified sales courses. Our sales courses are proven to improve results, drive sales and increase efficiency. Generating, nurturing and closing new business as well as attracting, keeping and support new clients. Sales staff need to have the ability to understand the needs of their customers and act on requirements and requests. Sales teams also need to effectively report on percentage against target achievements, forecasting skills and plans to deliver. Your sales teams should recognise basic sales skills such as; The Elevator Pitch, 30/60/90 day selling plans, SWOT Analysis, Value Propositions and Competitor Positioning.
Book your course today!
Join us at one of our centres! If you can't make it, why not sign up take an online course or we can come directly to you!
2414 sales courses are a great way to improve the performance and potential of your sales team you need to ensure that they are equipped with the tools and resources required. The training courses teach sales teams the most successful and proven techniques necessary for an accelerated career in sales and with a focus on over achieving sales targets. Our trainers and successful sales experience means our courses are relevant for businesses of any size, sector, or industry and ensures your competition are left trailing behind. 2414Blue sales courses boost sales mentality, increase positivity and guarantee to improve sales performance.
We include topics such as goals, ambition, % against target, forecasting, quotations, proposals, RFP’s, RFQ’s and client prospecting.
CERTIFIED SALES ASSOCIATE
- Effective sales methods and understanding your customer
- Communication Skills and using psychology of people
- Talking and listening, you have two ears and one mouth
- Aligning business products with customer needs and requirements
- Generating new leads and clients; the art of prospecting
- People buy from people; understanding your client
- Next steps, call to action or success criteria
- Overcoming hurdles and road blocks
- Overselling and underachieving
- Ongoing account management
- Quotations and Forecasting
- SWOT and Competitor Analysis
- Value Propositions and Mission Statements
- 30/60/90 Day Sales Plans
CERTIFIED SALES PROFESSIONAL
- All the features in CSA in more depth
- Successful Account Management methods
- Client networking and anti-bribery
- Ongoing development of client accounts
- The dive and grow approach
- Understanding a customer org strategy
- Producing a Key Account Plan
- Building your clients 80/20 rule
- Understanding and producing SMART goals
- Time and Calendar Management
- Margin retention and negotiation skills
- RFP’s, RFQ’s and Tender Submitting
- Ethical Sales Practices
CERTIFIED SALES MANAGEMENT
- Leadership skills and management techniques
- Ensuring sales team respect
- Delivering effective and constructive feedback
- Micromanagement vs Freedom Management
- Delegation and Allocating tasks to key members
- Team Advocates and barrier management
- Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Expectations
- Managing reviews and forecasting
- Managing stress and panic selling
- Motivation, enthusiasm and encouragement
- Time Planning and coordination
- Understanding individual team member motivation
- Reporting on improvement tactics
- Handling losses and learning from them
- Effective CRM Reporting for sales teams
Who is this course for?
Anyone in sales or looking to pursue a career in a sales environment or sales management.
CERTIFIED COURSE OPTIONS
- 1. Certified Sales Associate
- 2. Certified Sales Professional
- 3. Certified Sales Management
- No requirements, however, experience of a sales environment is beneficial.
Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Director, Sales Manager, Sales Management, Sales Director.
Uk Wide, London, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Cambridge, Southampton, Exeter, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Edinburgh and other city locations.
- 1a. Certified Sales Associate online – £350 plus VAT
- 1b. Certified Sales Associate classroom – £550 plus VAT
- 2a. Certified Sales Professional online – £350 plus VAT
- 2b. Certified Sales Professional classroom – £550 plus VAT
- 3a. Certified Sales Management online – £350 plus VAT
- 3b. Certified Sales Management classroom – £550 plus VAT
- Certified In House Training (10+ people) – £950 plus VAT
- Bespoke Sales Training – Please enquire
- Online (Live)
- Online (Recorded)
- 1. Certified Sales Associate – CSA
- 2. Certified Sales Professional – CSP
- 3. Certified Sales Management – CSM
Benefits from taking this course
- The benefits of our Sales Courses
- Improve sales team performance
- Boost productivity and positivity
- Remove road blocks and barriers from sales team environments
- Reduce time in forecasting and prospecting
- Increase lead generation and new clients
- Increase customer retention
- Reduce sales staff turnover
- Win more RFP’s, RFQ’s and Tenders