RESILIA is a comprehensive portfolio of tools and training to help your organization achieve global best practice in cyber security. It helps embed best practice cyber security skills and behaviours throughout your organization, regardless of employees’ roles or responsibilities. With this course you can move beyond effective cyber security and achieve cyber resilience.
Book your course today!
Join us at one of our centres! If you can't make it, why not sign up take an online course or we can come directly to you!
This course enables you to understand how you can contribute to effective cyber resilience using your organization’s existing processes and standards. It offers two levels of cyber security certification for IT professionals – Foundation and Practitioner.
The Professional certification will help you to:
- Design and deliver cyber resilient strategies and services across your organization in line with your business needs
- Integrate cyber resilience into your existing systems and processes
- Establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organization
- Minimize the damage from a security breach and enable speedy response and recovery.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to implement a security resilience strategy or to increase their business security strategy.
- Foundation & Practitioner
- No prerequisites but an understanding of basic security controls is beneficial
Security Consultant, IS Manager, Head of Security
Uk Wide, London, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Cambridge, Southampton, Exeter, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Edinburgh and other city locations.
- Fc – Foundation – £2,500 + VAT Classroom only
- Pc – Practitioner – £4,000 + VAT Classroom only
- Online (Live)
- Online (Recorded)
- Foundation and Practitioner
Benefits from taking this course
- Globally recognised as the best practice in cybersecurity
- Prepares for a culture of cyber resilience
- Reduces the impact of security breaches
- Ensures the business at all levels have an awareness of cyber security
- Mitigates the damage suffered by security breach
- Reduces the costs incurred as a result of a security breach
- Resilia uses the same lifecycle and process as ITIL®