Our Nutrition courses have become an increased area of popularity for many people from health professionals to the general public. Supermarkets and shops have an even bigger focus on salt and sugar content than ever before and individuals are controlling intake of fatty foods and stopping poor diets. 2414’s Nutrition courses are a great way to understand what you should be eating and drinking but more importantly what your body needs in the form of nutritions, vitamins and minerals to function.
Book your course today!
Join us at one of our centres! If you can't make it, why not sign up take an online course or we can come directly to you!
Nutrition is the science that interprets the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food in relation to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of an organism. Nutrition courses include food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism, and excretion. Undertaking a nutrition course is a great way to look at the food you eat, the drinks you drink and the packaging and labels you find in stores. The course is also a great way to understand how food and drink affects, dieting, exercise and day to day life.
CERTIFIED NUTRITION PROFESSIONAL
- Introduction to eating and drinking well
- Energy and nutrients contained in food and drink
- Your Nutritional needs and requirements
- Diet, lifestyle, poor foods and their impact on health
- Understanding food packaging and labels
- Energy and the importance of energy balance
- Micronutrients and Macronutrients
- Nutritional needs through the stages of life
- Food allergies and intolerances
Who is this course for?
Anyone wanting to understand the importance of food and drink and the impact on our health or health professionals.
- Certified Nutrition Professional
- No previous requirements
Nutritionist or health professional
Online only course
- Certified Nutrition Professional – £99 plus VAT
- Online only
- Certified Nutrition Professional – CNP
Benefits from taking this course
- Increased awareness of the food and drink we eat
- The ability to advise others on healthy eating and drinking
- Understanding food labels and packaging
- Understanding food allergies and intolerances