*** Please note that 2414 Group do not currently offer COBIT5 Training courses, for more information please refer to the APMG website.*** COBIT5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. The latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework provides the principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
COBIT5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximise the value from information technology.
Book your course today!
Join us at one of our centres! If you can't make it, why not sign up take an online course or we can come directly to you!
***Please note 2414 Group do not currently offer COBIT5 training courses. For more information please visit the APMG Website. The COBIT5 (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) framework was developed by ISACA (Information Systems Audit & Control Association) and IT Governance Institute in 1996. ISACA is a not-for-profit independent association for IT governance professionals around the world.
The organisation draws from the collective knowledge and experience of its global development team. The COBIT5 framework is the latest edition from ISACA. The current version provides a variety of tools, resources, and guidance for Enterprise Leaders, Managers, Operations and IT Professionals, enabling them to govern and manage enterprise IT, and subsequently produce outstanding business optimisation.
COBIT5 is an internationally recognised IT framework helping organisations to ensure that they are maximising the value of their Information Systems. It is a control and governance framework, which sets out a series of standard proven processes.
These frameworks can be used by businesses of any size, industry and sector, to manage their Information Systems effectively and efficiently.
Who is this course for?
Any IT professional or individual wanting to optimise business operations or anyone looking to move into this area and enhance their CV.
- COBIT5 Foundation
- No previous requirements although recommended reading is suggested
IT, Information Management, IT Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Director, IT Governance.
UK Wide including; London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Oxford, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Southampton, Exeter, Cardiff and other city centre locations.
- COBIT5 online – £500 plus VAT
- COBIT5 classroom – £720 plus VAT
- Online (Live)
- Online (Recorded)
Benefits from taking this course
- Achieve world-class governance of enterprise IT by utilising the COBIT5 framework.
- Streamline communication between the IT department and the wider business.
- Maximise the value generated by enterprise IT.
- Align IT with clear business’ strategic goals.
- Understand business requirements, mission objectives and their priorities.
- Enable your business to achieve compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
- Improve an business’ integration of information security within IT.