ISO 27001 TRAINING
ISO 27001 Training by Certified Practitioners
For further information or to speak to someone regarding our courses email us now here: firstname.lastname@example.org
2414 have been running Compliance Training Courses across the UK for over a year now. Whether you have already started the process, have it on your to-do-list, are looking to gain ISO accreditation, then register to attend one of our extensive ISO 27001 training courses from Leeds to Exeter, London to Cardiff, there is a centre near you!.
ISO 27001 is an international standard that allows organizations to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT service management.
The standard allows IT service provider organisations to achieve conformance to a service management system which requires them to continually improve their delivery of IT services. ISO 27001 was first released in 2005 and is now at the second edition. It aligns to the IT infrastructure library (ITIL®) best practice framework.
The adoption of ISO 20000 has grown rapidly in the international arena for both internal and external IT service providers and it has become a competitive differentiator for delivery of IT services
ISO 27001 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. It describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers
Please see below an overview of course content and a list of our upcoming training course dates. Only £449 plus VAT for our on site training or £249 plus VAT for our distance learning courses or email email@example.com for further information.
ISO 27001 consists of many parts including the following of which we will cover on the course:
- ISO 20000-1:2011 (Part 1) is the formal specification and defines the requirements for a service management system. The scope includes
- General requirements for a service management system
- Service delivery process
- Design and transition of new or changed services
- Relationship processes
- Resolution processes
- Control processes
- ISO/IEC 20000-2:2012 (Part 2) Provides guidance on the application of service management systems, including best practices for service management processes within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- ISO/IEC TR 20000-3 (Part 3) contains guidance on scope definition and applicability of Part 1.
- This is a full foundation level course and gives you the basis to pass the foundation exam and to also lead you onto practitioner training.